Wednesday, March 30th, 2016
Elections Organizing Team Bor Community Association in Canada Official update:
Announcing the 2016 Bor Community General Election from July 1-2nd, 2016 in Canada
The Election’s Organizing Team for Bor Community Association in Canada has officially extended the Application deadline from March 31-To-April 30th, 2016 for any other new candidate willing to join in the race for the chairmanship of Bor Community in Canada as requested.
Candidates interested in the chairman position as mentioned above are required to declare their candidacies from now through April 30th, 2016.
The following applies for the 2016 Elections as the January 7th, 2016 Announcement issued by the Organizing Committee:
- Election is scheduled for the weekend of July 1st-2nd 2016 in Alberta, Canada
- Extended deadline to declare candidacy and file papers is from now through April 30th, 2016.
- March 31, 2016 will be closed for those candidates who have already submitted their required documents.
- The ticket must be full and complete.
- Candidates must submit their official declaration electronically to email@example.com
The committee will unveil the list of candidates on April 26th, 2016.
Please any concern or clarification about the date, type of candidate or anything to do with the required documents should be addressed to the Organizing Committee of Bor Community Association in Canada. Pease direct your concerns to the following members, who are in charge of this announcement:
1-Akuol Philip Kur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2- Chol kelei Deng (email@example.com)
3- Deng Lueth Deng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4- Jongroor Machar Jongroor (email@example.com)
Francis Chagai Bol;
On behalf of Bor Community Organizing Committee in Canada
To be reached at (Chagaibol@gmail.com)