“US approves UN use of force to protect civilians in conflict” Samantha Power U.S UN ambassador.
by Aideed Koryom
If the U.S have not declared war against South Sudan, what authority and powers does the U.S have as a member of the United Nation to be the only country in the security council to use that rhetoric language if it was not a war against South Sudan.
U.S main interest in taking over South Sudan.
- South Sudan is in the center of Africa and strategic for U.S to look East, west, North and south of African continent.
- Use South Sudan to re-colonize the continent of Africa through proxy wars and diseases.
- S plans to build the largest military base in South Sudan for the above to happen but have been denied them by President Kiir.
- This is a 100 years plan for the entire Africa, not just South Sudan. There will be no stability in East African countries if U.S takes over South Sudan.
- Once they have established the above military base, South Sudan resources belong to them free. They will explore every resource in South Sudan and extract them.
- They will arm all the tribes in South Sudan to fight each other or fight Dinka until South Sudan population is reduced.
- While South Sudan people are fighting themselves, they will also be dropping bombs on civilian in villages like in those Middle East countries where they claim to be fighting terrorist using drones while they are killing civilian in villages.
- They will use drones and attack helicopters to kill civilian in villages in the name of protecting civilian.
Who own the United Nations other then United States?
If U.S can approve UN use of force alone in the Security Council, then UN belong to them since they are the one that establish and fund the UN activities around the globe. South Sudan should suspend their membership to the UN indefinitely and order all UN and UN agencies out of South Sudan.
UN secretary general is a US UN puppet and does what the US UN ambassador tell him/her to do. He has no powers.
What authority does Ban Ki Moon has to order use of offensive weapons in South Sudan if it wasn’t Samantha Power giving those orders.
These are the weapons to be use against the people of South Sudan.
Military armored vehicles are now manufactured in the US for the UN and they are heading to South Sudan and other part of Africa not for peace keeping but to re-colonize the continent through proxy wars in the name of peacekeeping mission.
UN Chief Ban Ki Moon has ordered for assault weapons into South Sudan
The United Nation’s Secretary General, Ban K-moon has ordered for the immediate arming of the world body’s peacekeepers in South Sudan with offensive weapons.
- White people colonize Africa and took Africans to be their slaves.
- They took African resources and are still doing it.
- They have brought too many wars to Africans that are not ending.
- Diseases are created to eliminate African people on the planet. (HIV, Ebola, zika virus). There are no viruses that exist on our earth, but viruses are created in labs with antivirus. If white people have love and sympathy for other race especially Africans, why create these viruses?
- US is a nation where the very White people government is butchering black people on the street daily. Where is the UN to protect those black civilians and order peacekeeping mission to protect black people.
With this massive evacuation of foreigners in South Sudan while things have calm down tells US invasion is eminent. They undermine the authority of SPLA because they see SPLA as a strong future force in Africa. SPLA just lack discipline and leadership and they want to bring the SPLA down for good.
My advise to President Kiir is to Stand your ground as you said clearly that no single foreign soldier will enter South Sudan.
- Do not allow any UN equipment into South Sudan. (Armored vehicles nor attack helicopters) STAND YOUR GROUND.
- South Sudan is a Sovereign State and no Sovereign state has the authority to challenge other sovereign state or undermine the authority of another Sovereign state.
- If you cannot stand your ground, it is better you step aside and let someone take over.
- President, once you give in to foreign troops, future of South Sudan and Africa in general is over.
South Sudan will be like Somalia ONLY if invaded by foreign troops otherwise South Sudan still have a future if no foreign interference in its internal affairs.